Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Mon Oct 15, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Extensive Care and a Meeting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Wolves

GMP : 17556
Heroism : 15
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:29 am

*Walking into an empty bedroom, she had two soldiers move beds so that they're on the opposite sides of the room and all the other furniture was away except for one table beside one bed. Placing Cookie down on the bed with no table, she threw a blanket over her*

I want two bowls of water from the canteens NOW, *she spoke to a soldier before he walked off, knowing better than to deny her. Afterwards, she walked up to another soldier and gripped his shirt, ripping both of the arms off before placing them on the table to use as cloth. Taking a hold of Nathan from the soldier who carried him in, she gently lowered him to the bed and grabbed an unused white blanket, using it to put pressure on the chest wound in order to stop the bleeding*

*The soldier came back in with two bowls of water and set them on the table before she moved him to the other side of the bed, having the soldier hold the blanket to Nathans wound while she dipped one of the cloths in water and took it to Cookie, laying it over her forehead and moving back to Nathan*

Alright, hand me your knife *she motioned to the soldier with an open hand as he put the hilt in her hand. Gripping it tight, she moved the blanket from his chest and took the tip of the knife, cutting the wound wider and allowing for access to pull out the bullet with her bare fingers. With hands covered in blood, she put the bullet on the table and looked around for the one med kit they had that used to be stored in the sub*

*A soldier tapped her on the shoulder and before she could turn and smack her, she saw the medkit in her hands* Wow... yall are smartening up... good work soldier. *Taking the medkit, she opened it and pulled out some stitches and a small pin. She began to slowly stitch up the wound, trying to be as careful as possible. When she was done, she took the other cloth and wet it in one of the bowls of water, cleaning off the wound and grabbing a large square bandage to put over it. Once she was done, she sighed.*

Alright... I want you to GENTLY hold him on his side where I can see the back wound. Do not pull the stitches, we don't have a lot left. *Once the soldier assisting her with the blanket did as he was told, she moved to his back and repeated the process, putting a large bandage over the stitched up back wound before grabbing a large roll of bandages from the med kit and wrapping it all around his chest and back, using it all up and then making sure it was tight in place.*

*Once she was done with the process, she dipped her hands in one of the bowls and cleaned up most of the blood from her hands and arms, only leaving splotches. She had them carefully put another blanket under Nathan and then a third on top of him, all while checking to make sure he was breathing properly.*

Fucking hell... keep an eye on him, get me if he even so much as moves. *Leaving the room, she looked at her red arms and blood all over the front of her shirt and top of her pants.* So much for easy.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Ortega

GMP : 22
Heroism : 0
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:40 am

*The girl sits down at the table with a pen in her hand, the cap in her mouth and the gun still on the table. She looks down at the wooden table. She stares into the lines like she has no life in her. She then instantly snaps her fingers at a soldier watching close eye to her*

Tea..please...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:10 pm

*I walk in the room,pull back a chair,and slouch in it as I yawn loudly*

Aight talk to me,what we getting all serious fo-

@Sara Ortega wrote:
Tea..please...?

*I stop mid sentence and give the child a "Are you fucking serious?" look.*

Kid we don't even got running water what in the fucking world of filth makes you think we have the ability to give you fucking TEA
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm

*Stepping into the meeting room with blood still on her dirty clothes, she pulls out a free chair and sits down, bones aching and the air reeking of copper*

They'll live.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Ortega

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Punished Shade wrote:
Kid we don't even got running water what in the fucking world of filth makes you think we have the ability to give you fucking TEA

*The child sits there chewing on the pen cap in an annoying like manner. she sits up from slouching in her chair.*

.......You live on a mountain....and you have no running water...? How hard is it to warm up some mountain water and some ginger? Haitian Ginger Tea? You can get all these ingredients by stepping outside?? Seriously? HELOOOOOOOO!? Does everyone live under a rock around here or does becoming a hired killer make you forget how to do basic human functions?

*The girl lets out a small sigh as she stares into the abyss of the table like there's some third dimension sitting there only she can see*

Speaking of Hired killers.....I want to talk about your new friends.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37570
Heroism : 76
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:58 pm

@Sara Ortega wrote:

*leaning in the doorway with my arms crossed look directly at the sassy child*

You mean the Royalist..?

--
i see you spying on me, Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:00 pm

@Sara Ortega wrote:
.......You live on a mountain....and you have no running water...? How hard is it to warm up some mountain water and some ginger? Haitian Ginger Tea? You can get all these ingredients by stepping outside?? Seriously? HELOOOOOOOO!? Does everyone live under a rock around here or does becoming a hired killer make you forget how to do basic human functions?

*I slowly nod* ok kid...ok....

*I slam my sword on the table*

Then go get your fucking tea kid.

@Sara Ortega wrote:

Ok but first that.
Back to top Go down
Sara Ortega

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:08 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
You mean the Royalist..?

*The child looks up at the half dressed beautiful woman in the doorway*

Seriously...are you not cold? i mean i know i'm not dressed for this weather but your nips must be freezing...

*Sara looks down at the sword on the table with no real face of amusement. she picks it up and holds it up high*

You know....you really shouldn't let a child hold one of these...kinda irresponsible...besides..i bet i could get a decent price for this baby....*The child begins to twirl the sword in her hands before handing it back to Shade handle facing him with a small smurk on her face*

*she swallows air to fast and end up making a hiccup sound*

Yes..The Royal...whatever you call them...to make things easier for you it's easier to tell you that the United States, Canada and all of Soviet Union has labeled you all as terrorist. They have been spying on you guys for..quite some time..the problem is someone let them in..

From what i was told. These guys only have one misson. and that was to kill you all. That was their soul purpose. They were created from United States Force and Moscow Forces in an allied truce just to take you down. That means you're dealing with the CIA,KGB,GRU,FSB,SOG,Spetz,Navy,Marine,Army, blah blah blah, All in one pot..stirred up..and what do you get from it? Royal Army...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 pm

*walks in after she finished playing with her sharp toy*

AAaaand how do you know all this?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:15 pm

@Sara Ortega wrote:
You know....you really shouldn't let a child hold one of these...kinda irresponsible...besides..i bet i could get a decent price for this baby....*The child begins to twirl the sword in her hands before handing it back to Shade handle facing him with a small smurk on her face*

*I pretend to be looking around* Child? I don't see no child,I see a perfectly able midget with some blade experience...so get harvesting those leaves for your tea.

@Sara Ortega wrote:
From what i was told. These guys only have one misson. and that was to kill you all. That was their soul purpose. They were created from United States Force and Moscow Forces in an allied truce just to take you down. That means you're dealing with the CIA,KGB,GRU,FSB,SOG,Spetz,Navy,Marine,Army, blah blah blah, All in one pot..stirred up..and what do you get from it? Royal Army...

and may we ask where you heard this?
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:16 pm

*Leaning forward, she put her arms on the table, her metal arm making a larger thud than her human arm.*

I agree with Sam and Kev, how DO you know all this? And assuming because I heard they used MY fucking bio tech, some of the fuckers from the original Royalist branch before I joined NMB are still alive and providing them with knowledge that only I should know.

*Standing up, she paced for a second before kicking her chair, watching it slam into the wall on the opposite side of the room*

What fucking game are you playing Sara?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Ortega

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:32 pm

*Sara closes her eyes for a brief moment and starts imagining herself drinking the world's best cup of tea.*

Considering my so called......"Father" was a terrible double agent..maybe even triple..he had to have some use somewhere down the line right? *she opens her eyes and sighs as she puts the pen cap out of her mouth and raises her feet onto the table. from there she takes off her shoe to reveal a tape that hits the table*

Found this in his "area of study" it seems for some time now Moscow had a personal agenda against us..still doesn't explain....WHO..leaked sensitive info but.....explains how i know so much...

Someone leaked..someone got in...someone couldn't have done it alone..someone had to had help from someone on base...because all of a sudden everyone got more sleepier than when we had thanksgiving feast last year and all that hogmeat..People started falling down..some were weakened..before you knew it..choppers surrounded the place...the weak tried to fight..including myself..hence the gun over there....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:37 pm

Spare me the details and give me a rundown of that tape...no way in god's name we can play that....not that i know of....

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Ortega

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:39 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
Spare me the details and give me a rundown of that tape...no way in god's name we can play that....not that i know of....

*she takes her feet off the table and starts leaning in the chair*

Pretty much recordings of the soldiers from the alliance undergoing training. they were trained to know almost everyone of you guy's moves...even enough to know that someone was gonna leave Annie unattended while she was cooking.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:40 pm

*She threw her arms in the air and then dropped them back to her sides, huffing*

So you're telling me that we know about as much as we did before? This doesn't tell us anything, and for all we know, the kindness we extended to you letting you stay, you could've repaid us in selling us out.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Ortega

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:45 pm

@Jess wrote:
So you're telling me that we know about as much as we did before? This doesn't tell us anything, and for all we know, the kindness we extended to you letting you stay, you could've repaid us in selling us out.

*she aggressively stops rocking it* I'm sorry..didn't realize that i had to be a fucking Thesaurus with all the answers in why you are all marked as terrorist when clearly the answer is right under your nose!!!

Whoever this PERSON WAS!! had ACCESS to YOUR own shit...and the only two people that disappeared before they showed up was Annie and Cindy...and quite frankly? i don't see your leader just letting someone "Kidnap" her.

Who has the codename "The Devil" in the Soviet Union? Who had access to all your research? do i have to spell it out or do i just sit here and wait for you to take a wild guess? i bet i'd get my cup of tea before you guys figure it out.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:48 pm

*stares at sara after she had a Tamper Tantrum*

You cannot expect us to believe that shit do you?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Ortega

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:51 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
You cannot expect us to believe that shit do you?

Who else had a homegrown...nuclear ICBM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:51 pm

*Grabbing the girl, she threw her off the chair and onto the hard concrete floor before grinding her boot into her throat*

I don't want to fucking hear it, Cindy would never, EVER betray us. The fact that you think so proves you're exactly like your father.

I don't want another fucking Cervantes level spy running loose in this fortress. *Two soldiers came up and grabbed Sara off the ground, holding her tight on both arms between them* Lock her up in a bedroom, I want guards outside at ALL times, and regular checks on her every two hours to make sure she stays put.

*Turning, she slammed her metal arm on the table and broke it in half before grabbing the tape and handing it off to Sam*

You guys find out how to listen to it. I don't care what it takes.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Ortega

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:55 pm

*Sara shows no emotion at all but a small frown on her face as the soldiers held her tight*

Perhaps the tea will be ready the next time we have our little chat......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Fucking cu- *as she went to raise her metal fist and smash her face, an out of breath soldier came running in*

"Sir, M-Ma'am's, we have an issue at the front gate.. someone is here in some sort of um... vehicle.."

*Sighing, she brought her fist down and nodded for the soldiers to drag her off*

Fucking piece of shit kid, what a mistake. *Looking at Kev and Sam, she sighed* guess we have company?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:59 pm

@Jess wrote:
You guys find out how to listen to it. I don't care what it takes.

*with tape in hand i sit there with a confused look in what the fuck just happened. I look over to shade with the same look*

Wha...*closes mouth and shrugs. she tosses the tape to him to figure it out and walks out*

*She stops in the doorway and turns back around at shade*

You don't think......nevermind......*she walks out with the door closing*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

MB Location : Hounds Laferriere Branch, Rein's Office Hounds
GMP : 6000
Old Location : Munich Germany
Pig

.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 am

*He was out front in the passenger hatch of his stryker talking the guards on the outer wall*
Look I can assure you that there isn't any reason to pointing your guns at me. I just need to talk to those in charge around here. Just get them already.

"We can't do that, not until you identify yourself"

Now why the hell would I do that? Do you have any idea who might be listening?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:04 am

*Stands at the front gate with my arms cross*

The hell is this riff-raff? ._.

We don't want any that you're selling..unless it's GENUINE...THIN..Mint Cookies....

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 am

*Pausing, she rubbed her eyes and also moved to walk out. Led by the timid soldier from before, she made her way to the front gates, hands casually in her pockets as she walked slightly out, soldiers from all sides of her trained with their assault rifles out only to move them back to a casual stance, only ready to move when she signals them*

*Standing still beside Sam, she nodded and spoke*

Introduce yourself, straight to the point. I don't want semantics, and I certainly don't want bullshit, and I will know when you're bullshitting me. Waste my time and you can go home.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   

Back to top Go down

Extensive Care and a Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next