Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Fri Aug 17, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Situated Arms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Venom Shake

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 45116
Heroism : 4
Old Location : Flo
Monkey
Smith and Wesson Mk.22 Mod 0 Hush Puppy Tranquilizer Pistol
Ruger 556 SR Battle Rifle (Old)
Survivial Knife
CPU AMD Phenom II 1100T 3.3 GHz 6 Core
GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 2GB DDR5
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Situated Arms   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:58 am

First topic message reminder :

*A few weeks have gone past. I have suddenly awaken inside a strange rusty metallic room with an old steel with a stained mattress with bandages on me. I look around the room with confusion to see that mostly the room and halls look like they are homemade with scraps of metal and shit. I sit up and instantly got light headed. probably from NOT drinking lately. I don't know i'm not a doctor. All i know is im confused and ready to drink. A few moments go by and i start to see strange people in jean uniforms and weapons go back and forth. None seem to be paying me any attention*

HEY!! SOMEONE BUY ME A DRINK!!

*No one even bats an eye.*

Hello?

Last edited by Venom Shake on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 26155
Heroism : 23
Old Location : my room
Cat
Springfield Operator Silenced
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
CPU Intel Core i3 6100 Dual Core (3.7ghz)
GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 950 ITX 2GB DDR5
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:38 am

@Venom Shake wrote:
What..? Why does it matter if you did it their way or not..if you got the fucking job done then why does it matter? I never follow orders much..and i always get the job done.

What? there's no procedure you have to follow with a long list of do's and don't? How do you get stuff done?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:50 pm

@Angelica Newman wrote:
What? there's no procedure you have to follow with a long list of do's and don't? How do you get stuff done?

*takes a long puff from my cigarette.* Kid where i'm from we follow one simple order. Get the job done.

*retrieves my Mk.22 Mod 0 Hush Puppy Tranquilizer. i pull the slide back to see one in the chamber still. I then pull out the mag and check the rounds before sliding back in*....damn. you guys wouldn't happen to have supersonic 9mm parabellum in Anesthesia Rounds?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:08 pm

i.....*standing there holding my neck* have no idea....i don't even....know what that is..i got .45 ACP and uh....NATO? Looks like it will fit in your AR. *I open my locker filled with Ammo boxes of .45 ACP, 12 Gauge, 9mm, and 5.56 NATO rounds on the top small shelf. There's also a AKM in pieces that i never really use, A Bottle of water, and my standard rebel threats that i never use as well. There's also an old Android phone with no charge. I grab the ammo and hand it to Shake. I start walking and talking down the tunnel path that would lead us the way*

The Airport...is about South from here...there's a tunnel that would lead us through the badlands near that area. Expect anything. They have serious numbers out there and new technology. I had to study this area in recon when in barracks training... Since it's the afternoon Patrol trucks and delivery is usually en route over here. Near the airport is a Camp so...again don't expect to just walk in..

Most Commercial areas in Moscow have walls around them. Built to keep the resistance and civilians without clearance from trespassing. i'd expect one of those gizmos to be there....scanning the place...

This is usually a full team operation..you think the two of us could handle it?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:15 pm

@Angelica Newman wrote:
.i don't even....know what that is..

i have a little scientist that makes all kinds of Gizmos and Gadgets. That is a type of ammo that's made for this specific pistol. "The Hush Puppy". It's been modified by her to take knock out rounds. Looks like i'll have to be conserve as much as possible with only the ones i have.

@Angelica Newman wrote:
This is usually a full team operation..you think the two of us could handle it?

*Walking with her following her to the Badlands* Kid this is every day stuff to me...i just wanna get home and to bed..maybe another shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:40 pm

@Venom Shake wrote:
.i just wanna get home and to bed..maybe another shot.

Right well here. *Hands her binoculars and a snow suit as we head up the express elevator that's gonna lead us into the sewers of Moscow*

It's cold out there. *i grab an AR-15 and a .45 Operator suppressed that was laying near the elevator. i take off the suppressor and give it to shake. I have the same one of my own in my holster.*

*The rusty cargo elevator slowly goes to the top. a few lights flicker as we slowly make our way to the top. I clutch my rifle standing next to her kinda anxious*

You know....i gotta tell you something......this is probably my first actual.....mission....

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:48 pm

*Puts on the snowsuit and hangs the binos as we head through the tippy top and through the sewers*

You guys couldn't pick a tunnel that don't smell like ass?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:13 pm

@Venom Shake wrote:
You guys couldn't pick a tunnel that don't smell like ass?

Yeah..sorry about that...i don't make them i just use them in and out..might wanna keep your mouth shut when walking out of the pipe.

*We make it out of the pipe and onto a large mountain cliff that overlooks the heliport few hundred meters away south*

There it is...Not sure how we're getting in though..but...i got us this far..

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:50 am

*Quickly pulls out binoculars from this cliff to zoom in from here. Spots Russian soldiers with Russian high tech equipmen walking against the walls of the heliport*

Looks like your Standard Soviet Gear just got upgraded...i don't know what kind of AK that is....

*looks up higher too see two watchtowers with a guard with in each rabbit hole sniper rifles*

Hmm...not gonna walk right in through the front way...*notices that some sectors of the surround wall have barbed wire but some do not*

We need to get over to the side..we might be able to jump over the wall somehow.

*Looks dead center of the heliport to see that strange device Angelica was talking about*

Holy shit...it's not a myth eh? What the hell is that...? *Zooms on on it to see some technician working on it in the back*

How does it work...? I need answers...

*Zooms out to see a few guard dogs sleeping in a corner*

Jesus Christ. Are they guarding a heliport or a fucking armory?

*Zooms out once more to reveal what seems to be a control tower*

Hmmm....if we cut the power somehow, their little scanner would be able to work, they will have no more communications...no backup..no comm system..There's gotta be a circuit breaker or power room of some sort

*Zooms out and starts panning to the right to see two soldiers sitting down playing chess in front of a room with a lot of lights*

mhmm... *Zooms in with a Guard dog tied to the side of the room with sparks coming off the fence behind it.*

Looks like a point of interest...

*Zooms out once more too see a small shed unmanned near the shed looks like openings in the ground*

Maybe a tunnel system going under the scenes?

*puts down binos and confronts Angelica*

I have a plan...we can enter from the left side of the wall. there's an abandoned shed we can sneak too. next to the shed is some kind of huge opening in the ground..we can crawl through to make our way to the control tower..assuming we don't have much time before the little gadget starts sniffing around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:44 pm

@Venom Shake wrote:
How does it work...? I need answers...

If i had to guess? it used proximity sensors to scan people who probably aren't registered in the system to be authorized in that area...
@Venom Shake wrote:
I have a plan...we can enter from the left side of the wall. there's an abandoned shed we can sneak too. next to the shed is some kind of huge opening in the ground..we can crawl through to make our way to the control tower..assuming we don't have much time before the little gadget starts sniffing around?

did you just make up that plan on the spot..? You just did what it takes our TOP lead team to do in days...

Okay....i'm game...i think...*rubs the back of my neck as i realize things aren't like what everyone tells me*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:06 pm

*looks at her with a confused wtf look*

Wtf does it take a whole congress to make up one plan? in my line of work we don't have that much time. if something drastic is happening we need to act fast. especially with terrorist or hostiles involved. Less talky..lets move. Okay so you see that guy near the wall? Toss this rock on the other side. Don't think. just do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:28 pm

*You know a lot of things i have been told to do in my life. but throw a rock over a guard that's active isn't one of them that makes sense. she seems to know what she's doing. I grab a rock from the ground. feel it in my hand before tossing it up and down in my hand*

Okay..if you say so..*i quickly throw the rock over the wall. from here you can hear the sound of it hitting the cement built wall. The soldier looks at the wall with confusion. he then walks his way towards inside the base.* Huh....he's gonna go take a look..

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:59 pm

What you did there was a meaning of espionage. tactical distraction. Using the environment as tools to advance your misson. didnt even need to fire a bullet for that...come on..follow me and stay low..we're gonna climb this wall by those crates..make sure to keep watch on your surroundings. *we crouch low and quickly to the wall and climb up the crates. i look around to make sure we don't disturb the sleeping dogs as we sneak into the shadow part of the place and into the hut. we get inside where there's an opening of tile and dirt that leads to crawlable tunnels in the floor*

We crawl through here..and near the control panel. probably have to shoot it from a distance because of the dogs... lets go *takes point and crawls under*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:57 pm

@Venom Shake wrote:
What you did there was a meaning of espionage.

*I've heard this word inside the vault only a few times back at the base...espionage..it sounded like a forbidden word. I had a very interested face on as i talked to her..almost confused*

Espionage....? So you didn't interact in guerrilla warfare and liberate? No C4 Explosive through the wall and shoot your way through?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:50 pm

@Angelica Newman wrote:
Espionage....? So you didn't interact in guerrilla warfare and liberate? No C4 Explosive through the wall and shoot your way through?

I mean...*shrugs* we could've..just for pure fun..but strategy was in this situation it would not be needed. If you alert the base, they would call for reinforcements. More ammo wasting, more risk of exposure. meanwhile we can takeover the more quiet way and pick them off one by one after their *puts up quotation marks* gizmos and communication* Anyone on base gets slaughtered..move on..no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:20 pm

@Venom Shake wrote:
I mean...*shrugs* we could've..just for pure fun..but strategy was in this situation it would not be needed. If you alert the base, they would call for reinforcements. More ammo wasting, more risk of exposure. meanwhile we can takeover the more quiet way and pick them off one by one after their *puts up quotation marks* gizmos and communication* Anyone on base gets slaughtered..move on..no?

I....never thought of it that way..*its like angie was hit with a whole new world of thinking. She stands there and nervously aim her pistol at the fuse boxes. She takes a shot that goes directly through the box causing static electricity to flow through, shorting out the lights and power..also shocking the dogs nearby..she takes a shot at the other box. This has the same effect except you can hear a low hum that disables all electronics and the scanner in the middle of the base. She quickly hides back in crouch spot as she realizes everyone is starting to catch on*

*Soldiers start using radio equipment with each other in a different language as they all scatter around from their posts. On a quick thought Angie grabs the casings of the two bullets she fired and hold them in pocket. She starts crawling through the crawlspaces attempting to pick off isolated soldiers with the pistol. Angie takes a shot at a soldier lost and confused in a corner. the shot misses. she wanted to shoot him in the dome but just hit the wall instead*

Damn it...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:14 pm

@Angelica Newman wrote:
Angie takes a shot at a soldier lost and confused in a corner. the shot misses. she wanted to shoot him in the dome but just hit the wall instead*Damn it...

*quickly Draws out my 556 and finishes the job for her. busting his forhead open with a nice bullet before the soldier began shouting*

Gotta work on that kid. You tremble too much when aiming down your sights. breathe in before taking the shot. *points to the bullet hole in the wall so close to his head* Takes practice.

*hears shouting and gunfire as bullets head towards us* looks like it's time to party....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:28 am

@Venom Shake wrote:
*hears shouting and gunfire as bullets head towards us* looks like it's time to party....

*There's a time in everyone's life where you sit there and reflect on your life decisions. Me seeing a dead body fall before my very eyes..makes it not one of those times. Most people are traumatized by that kind of thing on their first mission. Me? i was too busy being easily impressed by Shake's 1 bullet takedown. Bullets go by as i duck and began laying cover fire. this is the second time ever actually shooting at a moving..breathing set of targets. so i just blind fired from the crawlspace. i actually ended up wounding a few soldiers though, just for Shake to finish them off. She is a whole different kind of soldier i've never seen before. Her movements were on point. They tried to surround and flank her but she actually managed to kick their ass in a group with her bare hands.

Not even Julia had that kind of skill. I even saw Shake make one guy get his face bashed into the concrete wall. meanwhile all this is happening..i have a strange feeling in my stomach..normally i'd hear alarms..and shouting..i'd hear a lot more gunfire..but after a few minutes..it was quiet. She managed to take out every single guard in the area..even though they spot her..she did it undetected..no trace at all. i stood there shocked and amazed..like a kid watching his favorite superhero fight crime. Just like that..the base was liberated and cleared. i quickly pull out my radio to contact the resistance. unfortunately Julia was the one who picked up the line*

Mama bird, this is Harpo. The eggs have been fried. Dinner is served..?

"Harpo what the fuck are you going on about? This is a secure business line. we don't have fucking time to play games on here! Don't you have a godamn misson to do?"

I did...it got done....

"Look kid this isnt a motherfucking game. OOooooh i can't wait to tell the boss you're fucking around with the comms. he kill you for sure this time you lucky bitch"

No..seriously the mission is done. im standing here now with Shake heading back to nest.

"Whatever kid..i'll pick you up from whatever hole you're crying in pretending you're done. i'll go ahead and finish the mission for you and wont tell the boss *she chuckles* But guess who's gonna be cleaning my crew and i's boots for now on?. What is your location...?"

Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant...*looks back at shake actually behind me cleaning up bodies and collecting one of those AKs and ammo. she's been dumping them in dumpsters and crawlspaces. even hid a few in the tower's locker* I told you we're done here. the equipment is all disabled..there's no one in site..free to land i guess..you can check it out

"Kid this isn't funny anymore. I got shit to do. unless you wanna freeze to death you'd give me the location-"

*lets go of the button* Bitch...i just fucking said it's done..

*presses it again* No need. i'm on my way. *lets go*

*Looking around seeing shake lighting her cigar again i point over to the snowmobile*

Look at that? looks like we're getting there faster than expected..

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Good. *jumps in front and rev this puppy up* I can go home. get a nap and a drink. tired of this cold weather. my nips are freezing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:24 pm

*we use the snowmobile to make it all the way back to the pipes. we get out and back to his office with just him and two rebels. No Julia crew. dumb bitch. He greets us and offers shake another cigar*

"Is it done then?" *he says with a satisfied look*

Yep..all done here..Julia didn't believe me but hey..it's done.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:40 pm

*really starting to think the boss have a crush on me as i put the cigar in my mouth and he lights it* Yeah the entire base is liberated. not a trace we even been there...well except a few blood splatters..hehe..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:57 pm

*he lights the cigar for her and seems a little too excited when she said that*

Exellent..that's brilliant. where you headed? i'll have a chopper bring you to home ASAP. as for you Angie..good work..im happy to see you're finally getting the hang of things. Here *he tosses a sack of RUB* go get you something nice.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Little resort in Seychelles Waters. I'll let the pilot know the co-ordinates. thank you..

*We leave his office just to find our evac is with Julia of course. She stands there with one hand inside the other*

Ah. you again. Julia is it? *pats her shoulder and head into the chopper with Angelica. Julia and her weird crew get in as well. not sure why the fuck they are getting in.*

Any reason why you guys are coming along??

*Julia mentions that they have a misson to go to afterwards. i ask where and she doesn't say*

*an hour goes by and we end up in Seychelles.*

Finally...i can get some shut eye...*i look out the window trying to find the base...but it is yet to be found*

you got the right co's chief? *he stops here and mentions this is the spot*

*i look closer to see stubs or beams and metal and a few debris floating around*

What the fuck...? *Julia smiles* Yo..this is where home is supposed to be..

"Well it looks like its not. oh well..this is your stop either way."

*she shoves me out quickly out the chopper before i had a chance to speak*

"We don't associate with filthy fucking terrorist anyways.."

*She looks at Angelica* Or their friends.... *kicks her personally out the chopper as we both land in the ocean*

*i come back up and finds Angelica struggling to stay afloat. i grab her quickly*

Hey hey hey..calm down..you'll drown that way panicking..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:24 pm

*You know..i'm not sure why I am surprised at this point? but I def didn't see this coming. Julia was always a bitch to me..so i should've known this was gonna happen. betrayed by my own unit. i can hear them laughing as they fly away*

What the fuck just happen? Where are we?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

Monkey
Survivial Knife
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:29 pm

@Angelica Newman wrote:
What the fuck just happen? Where are we?

I don't understand..this is where my home should be..this is just a pile of rubbish..where are everyone? what the fuck happened? This is not good....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

Cat
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:31 pm

@Venom Shake wrote:
I don't understand..this is where my home should be..this is just a pile of rubbish..where are everyone? what the fuck happened? This is not good....

These all look like *dunks under water for a second* OMG CANNOT BREATHE!!!...*coughs a little*

These look....like explosion debris...*i quickly try to swim to a beam still in place and hold onto it.* I hate water! Always fucking had! Always fucking will! I Can't swim!!! i never learned!! Please get me out of here!

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Situated Arms   

Back to top Go down

Situated Arms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: Active Missions-
Jump to: