Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sat Sep 22, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

I'm sorry...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37570
Heroism : 76
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: I'm sorry...   Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:53 pm

I've tried for the past few days to still have hope for this place..but for years every time i come around there is always some new drama. Someone being accused of something, someone did someone wrong, it's been like this for years and i just don't have the strength anymore to keep going through it..it sucks because i've had some awesome times here..but it seems those times have come to an end. the site is split into sections of people vs. people...and i honestly don't have the heart anymore to try and keep it all together..now it's to the point even i am being accused of things i don't even understand. that is my last straw...that's when i throw in the towel..i don't wanna argue with people, i don't wanna sit here and try to play detective all the time..i just wanna be me..its bad enough i got enough irl problems..i don't need my internet home being turned against me as well...so i think this is my departure...i've given alot of love to this place..but it just not the same anymore..and again i'm sorry...it's just how i feel..

--
i see you spying on me, Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick

GMP : 138
Heroism : 3
Old Location : USA
Pig
M37 Trench | Savage
Taurus .44 Magnum | Savage
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Support [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Fuck this site im out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

GMP : 54899
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
PSG1-T Automatic Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 pm

Oh....i'm sorry to hear this....this really breaks my heart..i really don't want you to go..you were like a big sister to me....but if you feel that's what you have to do then i respect that..i hope to see you again someday...

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crunky

MB Location : Citadelle Laferrière Nothing

GMP : 73
Heroism : 0
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:17 pm

I owe you an apology Sammy, I've been slapped with the long dick of the law, and what I accused you of was wrong. so sorry. I'm not gonna do much to this account, I never stay here long, but you probably should. it's up to you.

I may owe an apology to everyone honestly. Just remember KatzeKittyLuvzYuh all. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 1 Core (Website & Forum Discussion) :: Birthdays and Retirments-
Jump to: