Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Jul 22, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Trip to Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28088
Heroism : 43
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
M4 Custom | Savage
FN FS (Savage)
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Trip to Hell   Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:17 pm

*I am sitting inside the airplane to Dominican Rep. Sitting in the chair with Chico in my lap, staring at chris with the most annoyed look*

Satisfied now? We just slaughtered a series of polices officers basically for nothing...you know those people had lives..children they had to go home to...and they all pretty much died just for your sick amusement...we could of just SNUCK to the airport on our own and not get covered in bullets. You know there's an APB for us now. They're gonna be looking for us- Ow..Ow!!..Chico don't lick the bullet wound in my arm! v.v

Does this plane not have a godamn medic kit?

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sun Jul 22, 2018 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadalus

GMP : 7
Heroism : 0
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:17 pm

@Naomi Nakashima wrote:
We just slaughtered a series of polices officers basically for nothing...you know those people had lives..children they had to go home to...and they all pretty much died just for your sick amusement

*The Television inside the plane turns into static and then you could see just Daedalus's face*

My My..that sounds like a confession. You know i think you may be onto something. A lot of people died....for what exactly? Revenge? or is it just a sport for you Old Motherbase terrorist..hm..?

I gotta say..i'm quite impressed..i was sure when i destroyed your homeland that was the end of all of you..looks we still have a few...stragglers..holding onto dear life..but i must admit. it was way too easy to track you guys down..i mean seriously..did you really think switching cars wouldn't still make us monitor all airways? *lets out a huge sigh* That's okay...though i expected better from you guys..you all lived..a wonderful life..

*the screen goes back to static as the plane began to lose control completely and starts making panic noises. The plane begin to dive down directly at a climbing fast rate.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo
M4 Custom | Savage
FN FS (Savage)
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:37 pm

*Stares at the static tv for a second*

Heyyy...who changed my channel- *The man appears on the screen as i slowly look back at chris again even more upset when i realized i was could die on this plane*

*the screen goes to static and the plane starts to go crazy*

HOLY SHI- *i actually fall out of my seat due to gravity and hit my head on the plane ceiling*

*i come back down in distress freaking out*

I DONT WANNA DIE IN A PLANE Q.Q

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sun Jul 22, 2018 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41960
Heroism : 23
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
AKM | Savage
Hudson H9 | Savage
Draco C36 | Savage

M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.67] C
R&D [Lv.108] A
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.72] C
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:42 am

Yo who the FUC- *the plane loses course and nose dive hard as hell down instantly*

PREPARE YOSELF!! GRAB THE EMERGENC- *the plan crashes dead into the river instantly*

Oh shit...oh shit oh shit shit...SHIT that aint good. *i can quickly see us sinking down faster and faster as water slowly rises*

YO HAILEY!!!?? YOU GOOD!? WE GOTS TO GO!!! LIKE NOW!!!

i aint TRYNA DROWN IN NO BOX *holds breath is i try to open up the emergency door*

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo
M4 Custom | Savage
FN FS (Savage)
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:04 am

*as the water raises quickly i realize more and more that i want to kill fucking chris*

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? *trying to stay above the water as we sink down lower and lower*

IF YOU OPEN THAT THE WATER IS GONNA RUSH IN!!!

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson

Get Fucked Kid
Dragon
AKM | Savage
Hudson H9 | Savage
Draco C36 | Savage

M&Ms
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.67] C
R&D [Lv.108] A
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.72] C
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:24 am

@Naomi Nakashima wrote:
IF YOU OPEN THAT THE WATER IS GONNA RUSH IN!!!

*i come back up for air hearing her complaining*

YOU WANNA DIE IN HERE OR TAKE OUR CHANCES SWIMMING THE FUCK OUT!? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

*dives back under to keep putting pressure on the door*

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo
M4 Custom | Savage
FN FS (Savage)
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:39 am

*i pull him up from underwater and yells in his fucking ear* ITS NOT GONNA WORK!!! WE HAVE BETTER CHANCES BREAKING THE GLASS WINDOWS!! HURRY GRAB ME A GUN BEFORE WE DIE IN HERE!! *i count my breathes as much as possible half of the plane is submerged trying not to let gravity take me down with it*

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson

Get Fucked Kid
Dragon
AKM | Savage
Hudson H9 | Savage
Draco C36 | Savage

M&Ms
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.67] C
R&D [Lv.108] A
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.72] C
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:47 am

*comes back up when she pulls me up*

THAT TINY ASS WINDOW!? FUCK IT *goes back underwater one more time to bring up the Draco* You ready?? better get ready to fucking swi-*the water has rised up to our chins* SHIT!! NOW OR NEVER. *i let it drip for a lil before shooting the fuck out of the window. the glass shatters letting the rest of the water rush in. Quickly i go head first into the glass when my body gets stuck with a piece of glass stabbing my ribs*

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo
M4 Custom | Savage
FN FS (Savage)
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:11 am

@Chris Johnson wrote:
*i let it drip for a lil before shooting the fuck out of the window. the glass shatters letting the rest of the water rush in. Quickly i go head first into the glass when my body gets stuck with a piece of glass stabbing my ribs*

*takes a deep breath before going under to not notice him stuck so i put extreme force to shove him out. He wont budge so i keep pushing as he screams silenced by gargling. It wasn't until he was completely on the other side i noticed the change of color in the dark water. The deep blue was suddenly red in this particular area. all i could think is oh shit..my dream may come true. the glass rips through my shirt but does not cut me internally. i grab him and book it to surface barely. i come up to a nasty storm currently.before i knew it a wave smack the fuck out of me We end up castaway and washed up against some shore during the storm still. i somehow wake up with lungs full of water. i try to cough and puke as much out as possible laying on my stomach*

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37543
Heroism : 73
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:04 pm

*Meanwhile here at base we are still constructing shit. We are currently finishing up the water pipe system that is extremely long pipes going through the tunnels to the shore. We are currently sitting near shore while a team is finihsing up. im over here training the new recruits in a raincoat while they are just in uniform while it's thunderstorming while the construction team is building. they keep running into debris that keeps getting stuck into the pipes the team leader keeps complaining they are coming from shore* Just..keep pulling them out..let me know when you got it all done..i got rookies to train.

ALRIGHT...LISTEN UP!! THE NEXT TECHNIQUE IS GONNA REQUIRE ALOT MORE THAN JUST SKILL AND FLIPPITEH FLOPPITEH SHIT *walking back and forth facing the recruits* you're gonna need reflex...*i ended up stepping on a pistol on the ground. paintjob red and black*

*i look up at the recruits* HEY! i thought i told you guys no weapons!?? *they all have a confused look on their faces as i pick it up and realized it's custom painted*

Where the fuck....? *I sit there confused because i know only a selective number of people who would use this kind of weapon. suddenly i can hear "Commander" being screamed from a distance and a set of soldiers come running this way*

What, what, what the fuck do you want? Why do you look like you had just seen a ghost ._.

"You might wanna take a look at what we found near the pipes......."

*the soldiers guide me to the shore where i see two lifeless looking people washed onto the shore*

Godamn...they look like they been through hell...this one looks like he's bleeding out to death..face down...this one kinda reminds me of Hailey..but all lifeless.

*i start to examine them both closer*

wait....*i look at the pistol color scheme and then the kid. i flip him over to realize he has a MSF bandana on*

*i stood there in shock as i checked hailey's lifeless body..realizing who it is..*

No.....it can't be...*i crouch on my knees as i pick up her skinny little arm and then drop it*

*i sit there in silence until i hear a little cough come out of her mouth. i spring up instantly and snap my fingers and look at the soldiers*

Get them out of here. take them to the Medical area. NOW!! FUCKING MOVE IT!!! -.- *i check the pulse on chris to feel him slightly still warm*

Come on..down die on me now...*i take pieces of hailey's shirt off and cover up his ribs until these fuckers hurry up with the stretchers. I run with them as they take them back up to base through tunnels*

Class dismissed...go on..

--
i see you spying on me, Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

GMP : 54848
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
PSG1-T Automatic Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm

*inside the base you can see Cookie tinkering with some stuff while the contruction team have beams and metal pieces under construction everywhere. Samantha and the crew rushing through have caught the attention of the little scientist. She rushes down from her tower to take a look what's the emergency*

What's going on? who do we got he- *she gasp as she recognize the female body on the gurney*

Get them to the ER. Stat. *she checks haileys pulse to feel somethings still then checks chris*

What happen? *examines chris* He has a stab wound in his ribs. barely missed the artery. She has a bullet wound in her arm. she's wet..probably still has water in both their lungs. we're gonna need that rib patched properlly, that bullet removed, and both of them probably need CPR and a shock vac NOW!!! *cookie starts performing CPR first on Chris and teaches sammy to do it so she can perform it on hailey*

We don't have enough time. we have no idea how long they've been submerged for. that's salt water. moisture can quickly cause the skin to swell around wounds and complicate the healing process. plus...bacteria...we gotta move quickly.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:31 pm

*she looks at cookie with a concerned look* I don't know. we just found them here...washed ashore...*starts giving Hailey CPR as instructed. hopefully to get some blood out of there*

Will they make it..?

I didn't even knew she was still alive....what happened to them?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:05 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
I didn't even knew she was still alive....what happened to them?
*cookie begans putting on her gloves and mask as she grabs a scapel to try and remove the bullet in Hailey's arm after she got a few coughs coming out of her. She reaches deep to pull it out. she pours rubbing alcohol on her wound. Of course she can feel that burning sensation. i try to restrain her a bit and then began to bandage it tightly.*

Last time i checked..they were on Lamar Ship at the Bottom of Strut L...before we all got bombed..i'm low on bandages.

*she goes over to chris and does the same for his wound and checks to make sure no ribs were fractured or arteries are punctured.*

His look worse than it is. I'm gonna manually clean this one since it's bigger. he's just got a huge skin tear. i can stitch him back up easily.

God..just imagine...who else is out there we know..just in danger..or worse...

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:39 pm

@Cookie wrote:
God..just imagine...who else is out there we know..just in danger..or worse..

i doubt there are any survivors...but if they are we need to start looking... *I stand there with my hand on my hips* You think they will be okay..?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:39 pm

*Cookie takes her gloves and mask off and throws them away*

I have no idea when they will gain conscious. Get them both on a bed where we put nathan and hope for the best. but from what i can tell..they should be okay. i will have to monitor their heartbeats and pulses. i cant 100% tell but it looks like Chris's ribs are intact. it look like whatever sharp object impaled him only scraped the outer layer of skin and not through any major arteries or veins.

Hailey's gunshot wound is somewhat fresh. she has other wounds that look a few days old. i patched them up okay. What strikes me as odd though..is that there's no sign of Shrapnel or explosion on either of them..Hailey's leg is sprung but not from broken bones or impact. no burns..*she looks directly at Sammy* You think its possible they survived the explosion? if so...who else did...?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   

Back to top Go down

Trip to Hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: Active Missions-
Jump to: