Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 16, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Trip to Hell

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28088
Heroism : 43
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
M4 Custom | Savage
FN FS (Savage)
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Trip to Hell   Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

*I am sitting inside the airplane to Dominican Rep. Sitting in the chair with Chico in my lap, staring at chris with the most annoyed look*

Satisfied now? We just slaughtered a series of polices officers basically for nothing...you know those people had lives..children they had to go home to...and they all pretty much died just for your sick amusement...we could of just SNUCK to the airport on our own and not get covered in bullets. You know there's an APB for us now. They're gonna be looking for us- Ow..Ow!!..Chico don't lick the bullet wound in my arm! v.v

Does this plane not have a godamn medic kit?

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sun Dec 16, 2018 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Cookie

Wolves

GMP : 54899
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
PSG1-T Automatic Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:27 pm

*pulls Nathan aside for a second here*

Nathan..not uhh..stepping on your toes or leadership skills or anything like that..but are you sure it's worth all that trouble? That's a high security United States Air Hangar. And that mech looks like a walking bipedal ICBM launcher. Capable of firing nukes. If his story is full of shit and that thing comes up missing...who do you think is gonna hunt it down?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

MB Location : Hounds Laferriere Branch, Rein's Office Hounds
GMP : 6000
Heroism : 15
Old Location : Munich Germany
Pig

.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:28 pm

*He walks in talking to himself after taking a shit that he had been holding since halfway through the mission and the whole way back*

Man that's so much better. Never realize how badly you can get constipated when you gotta hold it for several hours in a shaky chopper.

*He walks to Cookie and takes out the documents on Cordova that he managed to snag, the folder was thick with papers*

Here ya go Cookie, I grabbed anything that looked even remotely interesting. Figured you'd enjoy a good read through some of this stuff. maybe get some info.

*He then moves to Nathan and slaps him upside his big ass head with his cybernetic hand*

Youre loud as fuck you know that? And do you really think we can just go in there and take that thing? We are no where near equipped to take on a mission like that. Only think we would do is piss off America even more, get the Royalists on our asses, again, and endanger literally all of our friends.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 49322
Heroism : 4
Old Location : Canada
Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag
Fuck Your Feelings RPG-69

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Look at it this way. The way i see it. We get the mech..we get more intel on this Cordova guy...Connections like that can either help us..or use it against the Royalist..an INSIDE man...open all kinds of doors...We take Cordova..we get an upper hand on what the hell is going on in this godforsaken shithole..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

MB Location : Hounds Laferriere Branch, Rein's Office Hounds
GMP : 6000
Heroism : 15
Old Location : Munich Germany
Pig

.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Then we get Cordova before even thinkin about the mech. A snatch'n'grab job is something we can do. Hell ya got Black Otacon outta there just fine. Should be easy for you to nab his boss to. Either way, we need this place up to snuff first. And if anything, I can go most places without problems. You on the other hand.... Not so much. I change my face every so often so if push comes to shove and I get exposed for some reason, I just gotta go into hiding for a bit and alter my look. Aint the first time I've done that. We need cookie to draw up a mission plan based off what she finds in the intel we got though.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Hell   

Back to top Go down

Trip to Hell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2