Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 16, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Peace Treaty?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookie

Wolves

GMP : 54899
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
PSG1-T Automatic Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:44 am

*Cookie is sitting in the watch tower reading over the documents and intel files that was given to her by Nathan and Rein. She takes a glance break around her to see that most of the soldiers are struggling to get this Fort in order still. 3 soldier trying to lift one beam while others are trying to still drill through piles and piles of sediment. She sighs as she comes down walking around to clear her head when suddenly she looks up and she can see an old man in armor leaning against the wall next to the gate on the inside. The first thing she thought was how the fuck did he get inside?*

Excuse me? Can i help you? *Cookie stands in front of the tall old armored geezer looking up at him. She then gets irritated that no one else notices him and starts snapping for soldiers attention. 3 or so finally come over with old rifles in their hands*

"Nice improvements you're working on here. Seems a lot better than the previous owners. Though i'm not quite sure why Private Forces always chose the rundown shack as Forward of Operations. Seems all so cliche eh kid?"

*She stands there with her arms crossed with a slightly impatient and irritated look back at him*

"Right..i take it you don't like talking to strangers..no biggie. So where is your XO? who's running this squad?"

You're looking at her.....

"You...? A Little girl...running an important operation? What are you like 10? *he starts to laugh a little* Thats cute ki-"

*Cookie acts quickly on his little mock and sweep kicks the man down to her level. She grabs him and puts him in a tight hold as she grabs out her stun knife and raises it to his neck as soldiers now raise arms to him*

Listen i am not in a happy mood right now so unless you want this "Shack" to be your tombstone can you please state your business?

*The man running out of breath in Cookie's grasp seems nothing but amused* "such....strong grip...amazing form..i am impressed child....!"

*Cookie force stands him up with her SE-911 Eagle Suppressed to his back as she pins him to the wall he was leaning on*

"Right..my apologies..The name's Victor. I'm part of a division known as the Peace Keepers. we are partnered with S.O.I.L and The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. We help tackle a lot of Haiti's problems out here..i'm on official state business when we saw the US Chopper come back and forth from this fortress. We didn't expect the US arrival or was notified so we came by to make sure everything is alright. We also have a possible proposition for you"

Well we are not amer-*Cookie quickly catches herself as she realized how helpful this situation could be right now. She lowers her weapons and the men do too as she lets him go*

S-Sorry about that! You can never be too careful..sure sure..come with me!

*Cookie smiles as she leads the man to the briefing room with a few soldiers in here* Please..have a seat!

*Victor takes a seat across from Cookie on the table*

Can i get you anything? Water? Tea?

"Tea and a Cigar would be nice"

*Cookie looks at the soldier who goes out to get that for him*

My apologies about earlier...we are very careful around here when it comes to new faces.

"I see. But were you not informed of our presence?..You mentioned you're in charge..how? That is one tight grip you got there..where did you learn that? I haven't felt a Close combat style like that in years..."

Well..i wasn't...and well i'm not the XO..but i handle most operations around here. *Cookie gives Nathan a nod and glance* There's the Commander..Nathan.. and other field of direction is out by the shore training new scouts..She's also in charge as well...right Nathan?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 49322
Heroism : 4
Old Location : Canada
Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag
Fuck Your Feelings RPG-69

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:54 am

*im sitting at the far end playing flappy bird on my phone not giving a fuck whats going on*

@Cookie wrote:
There's the Commander..Nathan.. and other field of direction is out by the shore training new scouts..She's also in charge as well...right Nathan?

yea. *half ass answer given because i heard my name. i then lost and looks up*

WHO THE FUCK!? *Gets up quickly and points my glock at his head as he sit down*

YOU WANNA BECOME SPAGETTI ACROSS THE WALL NIGGA!? WHO ARE YOU!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:57 am

*Cookie slams her fist on the table screaming NATHAN!*

This is Victor...he's a Peace Keeper from Haiti and here to talk business about or assignment back home...*she says very slowly so he knows to play along* Did the general inform you about him coming..?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:00 am

@Cookie wrote:
This is Victor...he's a Peace Keeper from Haiti and here to talk business about or assignment back home...*she says very slowly so he knows to play along* Did the general inform you about him coming..?

Oh...Yeah yeah yeah..My bad..Nice to meet you..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:26 am

*The soldier comes in with a tray that has a cup of tea on clean china, a napkin and a cuban cigar with lighter and puts it down for him. Victor instantly goes for the cigar and lights it up*

"My you young cats sure are alert! aint nothing get pass you guys huh??" *he laughs for a bit before turning the briefing room into a chimney*

Yeah..this is our first real assignment..anyways so how can i help you?

"Right..so as i was saying. I am part of the division known as the Peace Keepers. I work alongside S.O.I.L, And the United States Foreign Affairs and Trade. With the latest terrorist threats going on and new government changes in Haiti..The Peace Keepers were designed to be that linking point between America and Foreign countries such as this one. Right now we are working on the environmental issues of Haiti..you know such as severe deforestation problem, overpopulation, a lack of sanitation, natural disasters and of course..Food security. The Peace Keepers are the ones that are gonna try to be the management of natural resources. We are also preparing the land for the unnatural climate changes.."

*He takes turns looking at us both as he talks*

"But one thing we are struggling the most with..is providing Security and protection to the land..with the over-population, Terrorist and gangs all over are uprising in stealing our resources, taking people of all ages and forcing them to be part of human and drug trafficking. Most of us do not come from a military background and i am only one old veteran..When we saw the US Chopper come back and forth we figured you guys had some kind of assignment going on. If you have the men, it would be nice if you could help us during your spare time in cleaning up this problem for us..."

*He blows another huge smoke cloud* "Of course in exchange we can give you resources to help out your base here..and of course we will pay you well in gourde as well..anything to get Haiti back on track to the way it needs to be. "

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:29 am

So we take care of your little pest problem..and you reward us with...money and resources? Sounds like a dope deal...Any specific way it needs to be done?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37570
Heroism : 76
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:35 am

*Comes in and observes the conversation as he talks about how is part of the Peace Keepers. Leans against the wall with arms crossed listening to the proposition*

--
i see you spying on me, Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:40 am

@Naked Nathan wrote:
So we take care of your little pest problem..and you reward us with...money and resources? Sounds like a dope deal...Any specific way it needs to be done?

*Victor puts his cigar out and begins sipping on the tea*

"Love this whole Young division. you guys catch on fast..! it would have taken me hours to explain that to most folks. You know what young man? i should sit here and give you the speech about how these guys used to be Haiti upstanding citizens and still should be treated as such but......*he starts laughing hard* Between me and you? I don't really care what you do with these troublemakers..as long as the prisoners and civilians are safe! I'll leave their fates up to you..it's not in my nature..i just keep the peace right?"

*Cookie takes a glance as Sammy walks in* There's the other one i mentioned right now..Good evening Sammy..

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:46 am

*stands straight and fixes my bra* So pretty much you want us to do your dirty work while you do the cleaning of Haiti? Hmm..we sure can use the resources around here...Medical Supplies pretty low.. Construction team is struggling to clean up this dump.. we lack the materials to make our weapons and technology. I think I speak for everyone on how this could be a good deal right?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:04 am

*Victor finished his tea and uses the napkin to wipe his mouth. He stands up and begins walking*

"Great. Wonderful! Tell you what. I will go ahead and send some resources and money for you..you will get the other half of the rest once i start to see results i will bring truck loads of pre-processed materials and unprocessed if you wish along and some workers with your first assignment details.I will even send another Helicopter and pilot for you. Looking forward to doing business."

*He begins walking away and i follow him to the gate*

"One more thing i should mention child...You should take a look around the current conditions of this country...Then you will know how much of a big deal this is to us..."

*Cookie walks back to the Briefing room and takes a seat*

Well? What do you guys think? He's a little arrogant little shit..but hey..this could be a huge thing for us..we have to be careful...he obviously thinks we're some kind of American soldier out on duty...kinda glad we stole that chopper back in Guam.

With that much resource steady coming in..we will be on track for sure...not sure i entirely trust this idea though...

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:16 am

@Cookie wrote:
Well? What do you guys think? He's a little arrogant little shit..but hey..this could be a huge thing for us..we have to be careful...he obviously thinks we're some kind of American soldier out on duty...kinda glad we stole that chopper back in Guam.With that much resource steady coming in..we will be on track for sure...not sure i entirely trust this idea though...

*Sits down in the wooden chair and straighten outs my hair with a comb* Well..as long as Old Man Rivers doesn't find out who we really are..i guess we can play pretend for a while..would be nice to be making a difference too..one bullet at a time..

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:18 am

@Samantha Heart wrote:
*Sits down in the wooden chair and straighten outs my hair with a comb* Well..as long as Old Man Rivers doesn't find out who we really are..i guess we can play pretend for a while..would be nice to be making a difference too..one bullet at a time..

I don't give a fuck about helping this damn disease infested country..i just want clean water to wash my ass with and working toilets so i can fully extract my plans of bringing the Royalists down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:23 am

@Naked Nathan wrote:
I don't give a fuck about helping this damn disease infested country..i just want clean water to wash my ass with and working toilets so i can fully ex

Nathan you really need to chill with the Royalist Theory for a bit..like you said yourself..when the time comes..we will get it done..but for now we need to prepare for that moment..we need to focus..on rebuilding...and this job will help us get that done..besides..any other terrorist we find we could extract them as well to make us grow again. So its agreed. We Accept the Offer.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty?   

Back to top Go down

Peace Treaty?
Page 1 of 1