Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 16, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookie

Wolves

GMP : 54899
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
PSG1-T Automatic Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:50 pm

*Cookie comes out with this weird clipboard with paper on it*

Okay so the trucks came..and We got workers working on the lab..they are putting up the finishing touches now...The work pretty fast..Anyways so we can do research and development along with the market again by the end of the day.

They gave me this clipboard with uhh...not very much description...It has a circle on a map that's labeled "Raiders Outpost" In a city called "La Cayenne". I'm assuming we just liberate that....yeah...*She looks through other papers that are mostly blank* Fuck it...Someone just go over there and see whats up...There's also a better radio system now...so i guess we use that to let Peace Keepers know the job is done...not really fond of using that thing but okay..

Anyways...check out the outpost..Liberate it in anyway you see fit...then come on back..Any questions?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 49322
Heroism : 4
Old Location : Canada
Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag
Fuck Your Feelings RPG-69

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:08 pm

*comes in without my tuxedo and normal fatigues with beret and shades.*

Consider that outpost their fucking tombstone.

*Automatically calls the chopper to pick me up and closes the hatch. Takes my Phone and marks a drop off point 300m away from the outpost. inside the chopper i open the door and start scanning niggas with my binos.*

*Starts zooming in on a soldier protecting these shanties and homemade fences*

Standard AKMs....Frag grenades...*scoffs* pussies...*scans another soldier pouring water down some POWs face while their laying on their back barely breathing* Bitch ima make you wet alright...with blood..

*Scans the soldier in a piece of shit watch tower with red barrels surrounding him on the south end*

Toasty ass nigga ..*pulls out phone* Sauceboi to mama bird...reached OP. Nothing but towel heads with standard gear. engaging*

*Jumps out and starts running towards a giant boulder to hug behind where i use binos one more time to scan for more items. to my right i see prisoners in animal cages*

What the fuck...I'm saving all of yall....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maoyuu Maou

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere New Haven Syndicate

Collectable Ronnie Doll
GMP : 26072
Heroism : -6
Old Location : Wherever there is Wi
Dog
P90
Rail Gun

Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core @4.0Ghz
GPU GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.93] A
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:01 am

*stands there staring at him as he preps as he straps an RPG to his back for a small outpost*

Kid who are you trying to impress?

*Watches him head out on a chopper out of here and looks to Cookie*

Everyone is gonna die an explosive and ignorant death over there...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olivia

MB Location : Citadelle Laferrière Nothing

GMP : 214
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Massachusetts
Buffalo
CPU AMD Ryzen™ 3 1300X Processor
GPU Radeon™ RX 580 Graphics
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:58 am

*sitting tied up inside a cage in terrible prison outfit. it's all wet and ripped and covered in mud*

Please.......somebody...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

GMP : 54899
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
PSG1-T Automatic Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:01 am

@Naked Nathan wrote:
*pulls out phone* Sauceboi to mama bird...reached OP. Nothing but towel heads with standard gear. engaging*

This is.....Mama bird...? Understood..Tread carefully..you're gonna have to manually extract the prisoners to chopper if there are any...Fulton is a top priority on our Lab supply list. So..keep that in mind...before engaging the enemy...over..

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Shit. *use phone to order Helicoper evac in 30 minutes.* gonna have to manually bring them all back...yall will pay for this... *pulls out my Custom M4A1 and quickly fires the red barrel at the watch tower causing a small explosion that breaks the wooden tower killing the sniper. Turns to my right and pop the soldier close to the prison cages just in case he wanted to kill them off. Starts sprinting fast as hell at the soldier water torturing the prisoner still and drop kick his shit. puts that fucker in a headlock choking him out*

YOU WANNA SWIM NIGGA!? LETS SWIM BITCH!!!!! *slams his head into the ground and picks the soldier up sprinting towards the edge of a cliff when I got spotted by another soldier who's using their radio now to call for backup. Quickly toss the motherfucker overboard. you can hear him screaming for dear life has he hits a sharp rock before falling deep in the ocean*

*takes out my Sig Boss Pistol and tried to stop the call but the range is bad. i end up hitting his foot aiming for head.*

SHIT....*no clue what language they are speaking but i can tell they def called for backup. i do i quick dive towards him and knock him on his back. Pulls my silenced pistol out and doesnt hesititate to pop on in his dome*

Fucking SCUM!!! *looks over to the cages and walks towards them*

I got you know...you're gonna be free...scoot back *Pop two bullets into the locks and chains breaking them open*

*does the same to the second cage that has olivia in it*

GATHER UP AND FOLLOW ME..I GOT A CHOPPER COMING TO SAVE YALL...*helps the prisoner that has been water tortured...* you're save now..no time to thank lets get the fuck out...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olivia

Buffalo
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:22 pm

*exits the cage looking up at the bald warrior.*

Thank you so much...*groups up with the rest of the prisoners huddled up together waiting for his chopper*

Where are we going?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:42 pm

*Groups them all together waiting for the chopper to arrive*

We getting you the fuck out of here. then we can worry about getting you home....*in the corner of my eye i can see a cargo truck full of soldiers coming this way*

Oh....oh yea i forgot about that....*grabs the RPG from my back and aims it towards the truck. waiting for the scope to lock onto the vehicle* STAND BACK YALL!

*Fires the RPG that sends me a few steps back. the loud tube makes the launch echo in my ears as i watch the rocket soar fast as hell towards the truck. a loud explosion is heard as the truck is hit and soldiers fly out..you can hear them screaming for their lives. they fall out the truck laying lifeless as fuck*

There we go..*puts the RPG back on my back and turns around as the truck now explodes killing anyone over there that was possibly alive. pieces of the truck flies in every direction almost hitting me as well. i turn around to see the shit in flames*

Whoops.....ahh..don't worry about it yall..nature will clean it up...*Hears the helicopter in the distance finally*

Jesus christ nigga..took you fucking long enough. *Chopper flys closer and eventually lands*

BITCH YOU LATE!!!!!! *helps all the prisoners onto the chopper and then jumps on myself.*

Mission done. aye who wants taco bell? no...? yall lame...fuck it..lets go...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olivia

Buffalo
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:52 pm

@Naked Nathan wrote:
We getting you the fuck out of here. then we can worry about getting you home....

*looks up at Nathan with a weak and faint look.*

home.....? There's no-

*sees the truck in the distance and huddles with the rest barely standing up. the sight of the explosion makes me fall and scoot with my legs towards him*

They're gonna find us.....

*starts to pass out right inside the chopper as we take off missing my opportunity to say i wanted taco bell godamn it.*

*gains consciousness as we're far away* where...are we going now...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:14 pm

@Olivia wrote:
where...are we going now...?

*Takes off sunglasses and puts my feet up on small weapons crate inside the chopper.*

We're hiding in the mountains...that's all you need to know...

*We finally make it back to the fortress and the chopper lands. i release the prisoners out of the chopper. from there they are no longer my responsibility*

I don't know what yall gonna do..don't really care..yall safe...sound..and need a bath...

COOKIE!!! i brought your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]   

Back to top Go down

Liberate The Outpost 1 [Side Ops 4]
Page 1 of 1