Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Mon Oct 15, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Fortress In The Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Jack

GMP : 12
Heroism : 0
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Fortress In The Sky   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:08 pm

*Grabs a huge bucket of water and dumps the entire content onto The Black Rose's head with the bag still not removed.*

Wake up..!! i got shit to do..I think you know why you are here..."Black Rose". You made a pretty big fucking name for yourself for such a little girl...You strike fear into nations eyes.. a known menace..Devil on earth..a fucking Boogieman right? You don't look so scary to me...They said it would be hard to take you down. *puts foot on her knee and leans on her* Yet...here you are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 11659
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:18 pm

*coughs out the water out of my lunges before speaking*

Aih mean...sure...anyfin ish easy when yhu act liek a bish nd just cattleprod someone and knock dem out..not even worth a real fight..

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jack

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:20 pm

*does an evil laugh* Is that so? well..i didn't want to take any chances in not meeting you face to face....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Waht chances? either yhur known as da bish dat got killed by a little girl or da bish who..well..ish a bish e.e

either way...yhu is..a bitch e.e

*shakes angrily* HAO ISH DISH FACE TO FACE WEN DERS A BAG ON MAH HEAD!? e.e

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jack

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 pm

*stares blankly for a second* Im sorry..was that supposed to be some kind of joke? is that supposed to offend me? Clearly you don't under stand what situation you ar- nah nah you what never mind it's not..forget it

This is an interrogation. you are here because i chose to spare you life for one reason....

You had a successful Operation known as the "Guns and Roses" You did wet works. You did assassination work globally. You are feared worldwide for one man reason...You had a nucluear ICBM capable of wiping an entire continent clean off the map. You were invaded by a US military special forces squad known as the "Rebel Eights" Who tipped the united states that you had one. When they infiltrated your home..it was located there somewhere..when my boys invaded your home. it was nowhere to be found...where is it..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Yhu did what.....?

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jack

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:06 pm

@The Black Rose wrote:
Yhu did what.....?

Our best men went in and slaughtered your entire base..your comrades..family..all their bodies sleeping with the fishes..A few may have survived...lucky little shits...but don't worry..we'll track them down and kill them just like we are with you...so you all can be together again in perfect harmony...in hell..

Now..enough of the mushy talk...where is the nuke?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:49 pm

@Black Jack wrote:
Our best men went in and slaughtered your entire base..your comrades..family..all their bodies sleeping with the fishes..A few may have survived...lucky little shits...but don't worry..we'll track them down and kill them just like we are with you...so you all can be together again in perfect harmony...in hell.

Yhu shouldn't have done that...eef da nuke wasn't there it wasn't there..i can give a shit less about da nuke..aih was already planning on putting a bullet een yhu but nao i'm really gonna have to kill yhu...

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jack

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:22 pm

@The Black Rose wrote:
Yhu shouldn't have done that...eef da nuke wasn't there it wasn't there..i can give a shit less about da nuke..aih was already planning on putting a bullet een yhu but nao i'm really gonna have to kill yhu...

*laughs hysterically and menially* is that right!?!? You're gonna KILL ME?? in this position?? Kid do you even know who i AM!? AHAHA...*removes the bag from her face*

Look at me..look at this face...THIS will be the last fucking face you will SEE!!! *Quickly gives a slap across her face a few times* YOU WILL DIE HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:41 am

*Bites his hand deep down between the thumb the next time he tries to swing. Using my teeth i push him in closer and releases my grip. Headbutts the shit out of him causing him to fall on the ground and knocking my chair over. when he falls his combat knife happens to slip over to near my hands. i reach to grab it and attempts to cut the rope. As soon as i start cutting it Black jack wraps his hands around my throat while im still in the chair*

"STUPID bitch..you fucked up now!" *With little to no breath left i finally cut the rope that released my hands. I take the knife went ahead and stabbed him right in his fucking right eye a few times. He left go of my throat. i breathe in and cough before cutting my legs free. I grab his shiny little Royal Army 1911 and run out the door while he yells loudly. I run out to find more hallways and i have no idea where i'm going...*

What the hell...*keeps looking as i see soldiers come down the hallway. does a sonic the hedghog stop when i see them*

Shit...

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jack

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:46 pm

"STUPID bitch..you fucked up now! *Continues to choke the life out the little girl until i am met with a knife lunged into my eye I let go of her throat when she kept stabbing me in my eye. screaming loud as hell i fall to the ground as she escape*

NO WHERE TO RUN!!!!!!! IM GONNA GET YOU!!!!! FUCKING STOP HER!!!! *i flail around as blood rushes down from my eye socket in extreme pain kicking shit around and slaming things*

YOUR FUCKING DEAD BITCH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:55 pm

*the guards turn around the corner and spot me. i instantly grabs one and power bomb him into the other. taking the shiny MK-107 Assault rifle from one and the ammo from other. grabs the knife and AK together as i prepare for more of them to come down the narrow corridor. they open fire all at once as i slide to the corner of the corridor. i start firing at them from hip from the corner wall. taking two down. 3 more come closing in. i wait for them to waste all their ammo coming to the corner. as i stab one vengefully in his neck, grab him, using him as a shield as i grab his pistol from his holster and shoot the rest of them with it. they all fall to the ground with huge holes in their foreheads.*

*takes a second to breathe as i hear the alarm go off in this huge fucking ship in the sky built like a fortress. I take a left into one of these rooms to find some jungle fatigues of various dark colors to match. i also see a parachute and a radio*

*The moment i open the automatic door there stood Black jack who punches me dead in my chest and knocks me to the ground. i get up quickly and tries to slide under him and quickly leave the room*

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jack

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:58 pm

*quickly grabbed her little neck as i held her up high with one arm*

eye....for an eye....bitch......*immediately pokes her fucking left eye out and choke slams her to the ground multiple times trying to break her neck you can hear the metallic bang everytime i slam her*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:23 pm

*Screams as he poked my eye and tries to escape his grip as he keeps slamming me after a few slams i quickly grab the pistol i had from holster and tries to shoot him in the head..missed completely and shot his arm because i cant see with only one eye and with blood in it. Shoulder rushes the shit out of him. Sprints away as far as possible as he fire shots with another pistol missing them. i turn around another corner quickly to see some kind of emergency exit. there's a strange lock on it that i just shoot off and force kick open. does a halo jump directly out of the warship not giving a fuck where i land as long as i'm out of there. i then deploy my chute to end up landing right inside a jungle hitting a series of branches and getting stuck in a tree in what appears to be Cuba*

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jack

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:28 pm

*trying to fire at the child in pain and with one eye i miss all but one shot. i managed to get her lower back as she jumped out*

Damn it..!!!! She got away!!!! *the soldiers come by trying to give support* "Don't worry...she can't go far-*Slams his face into the fucking wall. punches the other one in the gut with my hand still on the other one's head holding it down* WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN SHE WAS ESCAPING!?!? HUH!?!? do you KNOW how much money just flew out the GODAMN DOOR!?!?! we currently don't have the support in Cuba...that bounty is up for grabs NOW!!

*comm radio goes off* "General..is there an issue? we detected that the alarms have been raised in your sector...is everything alright?"

No..everything is not alright..i have lost my eye in attempts to interrogate the terrorist..we still do not know the location of the nuke. she managed to escape..

"What...? How did she managed to escape YOUR hands?"

Do not underestimate the little bitch.....she is cunning...but i'm more aware of her tactics..she's my pray now...this time it's personal...

"Do what you got to do Jack..No more playing with your food. Out"

*Finally lets go of his face*

Get the fucking trip ready..you are lucky to be alive..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:28 pm

*listens to the fools over the stolen radio* We'll see about that...*wiggles around and struggles to get the parachute off me. it finally disconnect from my back and i fall fast to the ground. i can hear wind swooshing for about 20 seconds before i bend my knees to take the impact of the landing. hurts a little bit but still manage to stand up..looks around with one fucking eye wipes the blood of my other. takes the combat knife and start cutting up twigs and leaves to create an temporary eye patch to stop the bleeding.

*Also takes more leaves and twigs to try to make a shitty bandage. uses the knife to struggle and try and remove the bullet in my back. failed and just wrap it up for now. blinking rapidly i make my way through the familiar Cuban swamp* i cut through the swamp to make it to a hut. without warning i kick the door open to see a familiar batshit crazy doctor*

Doc e.e

*he's sitting in a chair listening to oldies as he jumps up and grabs his shotgun and fires. i roll out the way just in time. He cocks it back and realize who i am*

"Cecelia, what in the gods hell are you doing here?? i almost blew your tiny head clean off you crazy bitch!"

een bad shape...need your black magic e.e

"Fuck you!! Bleeding all over my- my new fucking carpet..i aint doing shit for you..where's my godamn respect!?"

Aih chose not to throw my knife at your throat..respectful enough?

"FROM YOU!? pfft...yeah..close enough...what the fuck did you do now? where's your eye? come on in..make yourself at- never fucking mind just come on..."

*follows the doc to the lab where he tells me to sit on the table*

"What the fuck are yo- you wearing? Still playing army men and shit?"

*he removes the outfit and ghetto bandages and also removes the bullet and covers me with his weird healing goop. he puts me on my back and puts the goop on my eye*

"What happened to your eye..? god it's repulsive..were you running with scissor again? *he chuckles* stupid fucking kid...aah...gotta love em"

*he finish patching me up and give me a real eye patch*

"Hey..my bill is a fucking taco supreme..i don't want any of that chipotle shit"

*he also hands me a small medkit to use just in case* "Free of charge..except my fucking taco..now get the fuck out kid..it's happy hour. waiting for this mistress to come home*

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortress In The Sky   

Back to top Go down

Fortress In The Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: Events-
Jump to: