Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Mon Oct 15, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Search Party [Misson 7]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37570
Heroism : 76
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Search Party [Misson 7]   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 am

*standing over our comrades Hailey and chris's beds in the ER room. you can hear the monitors beeping and see all kinds of tubes in both of them. i caress my hand against the metal bars of Hailey's ER bed.*

How did this happen...? *I get all kinds of thoughts going through my mind. They managed to escape the explosion and ended up on shore here...like it was destiny. This makes me wonder who else is out there...and alive*

We have to go back...

*I storm out of the ER room and heads to the briefing room where everyone is hanging out talking about stuff*

We have to go back home....i can feel it..there are survivors...we need to find out who is still alive out there. somehow Chris and Hailey escaped. Last time i remembered...Chris, Hailey, Lamar and others were together. There's a possibility they are just stuck there...either at shore or on land...we have to search for them...We also have to watch out as well. I'm sure the old base has traps in case someone comes back but we HAVE to go..we also need to search surrounding islands..we never know..these two showed up washed up..I WANT CLUES!! I CANT STAND THE FEELING KNOWING SOME OF THEM COULD STILL BE ALIVE!!...at least it will give me closure if anything.....*I look down at the table then back up*

Someone needs to head back to Seychelles..Check there...Then someone needs to check Kenya and Somalia...Then of course Madagascar...

I'm gonna be checking the swamps of Cuba and of course The Dominican Republic...there's gotta be something.....

--
i see you spying on me, Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

MB Location : Hounds Laferriere Branch, Rein's Office Hounds
GMP : 6000
Heroism : 15
Old Location : Munich Germany
Pig

.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Search Party [Misson 7]   Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:53 pm

*He sighs when Sammy comes in and starts talking about going and looking for the rest of the team*

Look, I'm not gonna hold my breath on more being alive. To be perfectly honest I've just assumed everyone was dead till I found you guys hiding out here and as far as i know everyone else is "dead" until they manage to either find us or we get a lead. But if youre really this adamant about this then I can take a look when i head back to Germany. I got some goodies waiting for me and an upgrade for my arm that ive been waiting for for 6 fucking months. If I find anything I'll let you guys know, but don't expect me to actually find survivors. It'll be a fucking miracle if I do.

*A chopper is heard in the distance and some chatter is heard through his headphones, he listens to it*

Hm? Yes understood, land where you dropped us off last time. I'll be over there in about 20 minutes. Well it looks like my ride is here. I'll be in touch.

*He gets up and walks past sammy, stopping just as he goes past and looks at her. He places a hand on her shoulder*

If anyone is alive out that way, I'll bring them home. You have my word on that.

*he pats sammy's shoulder two times before walking to doorway of the briefing room*

Oh and cookie, my men are under your command along with the APC. Make sure they pull their weight. Ronnie and Nathan, just dont break anything on the APC, or my men, or anything in my office. See ya in a couple days.

*He heads out of the fort and to the spot he was meeting up with his chopper*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 49322
Heroism : 4
Old Location : Canada
Cat
Sig Sauce
M4a1 Ultimax Swag
Fuck Your Feelings RPG-69

Stun Grenade
Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: Search Party [Misson 7]   Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:24 pm

*was playing on my Galaxy when Sammy busts in*

Aye..whats up..Got some new meat for y-

*She goes on about how she wants to find them*

Say no more. I'm in..I'll head back my damn self and check the surrounding areas..starting with Madagascar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Party [Misson 7]   

Back to top Go down

Search Party [Misson 7]
Page 1 of 1