Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Sep 15, 2019 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pebbles
Hail To The King
Pebbles

Well 3711 Bam Bam
GMP : 9634
Heroism : -5
Old Location : netherrealms
Dog
Well 111
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core 4.5ghz OC
GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5
RAM 32GB
Combat [Lv.70] C
R&D [Lv.20] E
Support [Lv.22] E
Intel [Lv.76] C
Medical [Lv.20] E

Well Empty
PostSubject: Well   Well Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 8:43 pm

It seems the ban has been finally lifted. Whos ready to party?

*Hears crickets* Imagine that...? I told you this site would die without me!!!!!! Laughing

--
Well Lucifer_signature_by_HayatsoWell StuurmzWell Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa

Big Papa

Well 110 Well Nothin10
Well R1110 Big Papa
GMP : 12524
Heroism : 29
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.12] E
R&D [Lv.293] S++
Support [Lv.61] D
Intel [Lv.278] S++
Medical [Lv.6] E

Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well   Well Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 pm

Welcome back!!!!! I hope you learned your lesson fam!!

--
Well Colonel_NigletWell Nanook54
lol:

Well 76561198070618498Well Final_destination_smash_4_8_bit_by_profchristopher-d7ss78d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Pebbles
Hail To The King
Pebbles

Well 3711 Bam Bam
GMP : 9634
Heroism : -5
Old Location : netherrealms
Dog
Well 111
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core 4.5ghz OC
GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5
RAM 32GB
Combat [Lv.70] C
R&D [Lv.20] E
Support [Lv.22] E
Intel [Lv.76] C
Medical [Lv.20] E

Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well   Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 11:10 am

@Big Papa wrote:
Welcome back!!!!! I hope you learned your lesson fam!!

Boy Bye. The only lesson i learned is that you are all hypocrites. Im Just here to copy codes and recruit who the fuck is left in this rust bucket to my own RP forum. You really should have better admins with better passwords xD

--
Well Lucifer_signature_by_HayatsoWell StuurmzWell Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reformacione

MB Location : Citadelle Laferrière Nothing

GMP : 21
Heroism : 0
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well   Well Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 10:28 pm

But do you have a ticket number sir?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabo

Gabo

GMP : 118
Horse
words
Wisdom
Courage
A Pen
Library Card
Knowlege
CPU Intel Core i3 4340
GPU AMD Radeon R7 260X
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.68] D+
R&D [Lv.70] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E
Medical [Lvl.0] E

Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well   Well Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 10:34 am

Aye yall. You know i been doin some reading around here real shit. and i noticed this pebbles cat seem to have alot of Alternative accounts and personifications that he use on here. On my kids at first i looked at it like "wow this nigga retarded. this nigga crazy" But then as im drinkin my coffee it hit me fr. What if the nigga is mental? what if the nigga really is...crazy af? what if the nigga is going through some kind of shit that he cannot control? what if this is the nigga scapegoat? Show of hands how many niggas here have been deeply hurt by what this kid has done? it's obviously some lil kid that is bored. Like think about it. this is his scape goat. He been low key telling yall but he's a lil fuckboy who don't know how to communicate like a real human. so he hides behind countles accounts. The nigga afraid yall. he aint comftorable in his own skin. He aint Happy with his life idk what the fuck that nigga problem is in life but real shit from what im reading he aint the first to do this. so why is it cool for a nigga that has literally catfished people to come back few times and forgave him but yall cant let this annoying ass kid do his thing? i mean yea its in site rules but the dumbass nigga didnt read it either. all he had to do was tell someone like "yo this my other shit" and real talk that might not even be easy for him. the only reason im defending him cus its 2019 yall. we already going to hell why make it worse? we aint gotta do the kid like that. if the nigga wanna hide behind a keyboard like a lil bitch let him. site dead anyways on god bro.

--
Well GiphyWell Dankest_d1e0ff_5789024
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabo

Gabo

GMP : 118
Horse
words
Wisdom
Courage
A Pen
Library Card
Knowlege
CPU Intel Core i3 4340
GPU AMD Radeon R7 260X
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.68] D+
R&D [Lv.70] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E
Medical [Lvl.0] E

Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well   Well Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 10:50 am

im just sayin we got lil kids out here gangbangin shootin up drugs and guns and gettin killed. this lil nigga just literally playing wit himself all day. we all deal wit shit different. some niggas smoke. some nigga ball. some niggas play games and catch these fades. some niggas like to virtually cross dress lol but aye fr.

--
Well GiphyWell Dankest_d1e0ff_5789024
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Cookie

Well 110 Wolves

Well Cookie_Badge_Finished
GMP : 54900
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
PSG1-T Automatic Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] S++
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] S++
Medical [Lv.84] B

Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well   Well Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 2:49 pm

@Gabo wrote:
Aye yall. You know i been doin some reading around here real shit. and i noticed this pebbles cat seem to have alot of Alternative accounts and personifications that he use on here. On my kids at first i looked at it like "wow this nigga retarded. this nigga crazy" But then as im drinkin my coffee it hit me fr. What if the nigga is mental? what if the nigga really is...crazy af? what if the nigga is going through some kind of shit that he cannot control? what if this is the nigga scapegoat? Show of hands how many niggas here have been deeply hurt by what this kid has done? it's obviously some lil kid that is bored. Like think about it. this is his scape goat. He been low key telling yall but he's a lil fuckboy who don't know how to communicate like a real human. so he hides behind countles accounts. The nigga afraid yall. he aint comftorable in his own skin. He aint Happy with his life idk what the fuck that nigga problem is in life but real shit from what im reading he aint the first to do this. so why is it cool for a nigga that has literally catfished people to come back few times and forgave him but yall cant let this annoying ass kid do his thing? i mean yea its in site rules but the dumbass nigga didnt read it either. all he had to do was tell someone like "yo this my other shit" and real talk that might not even be easy for him. the only reason im defending him cus its 2019 yall. we already going to hell why make it worse? we aint gotta do the kid like that. if the nigga wanna hide behind a keyboard like a lil bitch let him. site dead anyways on god bro.

Even if he is "Crazy as fuck" He has been given multiple chances to come out and explain. instead, he chose not to. You are absolutely right. it is not fair for us to take back cam multiple times and not pebbles, but two things with that problem.

A. Even more reasons for him to come out and admit
B. Cam told the truth.

Even if it wasn't easy for him we had admins, moderators and private messaging system to let the team at least know what's going on. if he want to hide behind a keyboard like a little bitch then that's on him. Closed mouths don't get fed. But at the end of the day he can do what he wants here. sites dead anyways. no need to even create a new server. Ask the owner for new management. i'm almost certain he would give it to you.

--
Well Tumblr_nwwkyrsHAw1qhccbco1_400Well Eye_have_you_by_kylename
Well 10SceVS
Well Cookie11 
Well New_co10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well   Well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: General Discussion (Motherbase)-
Jump to: