Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 16, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 7:56 am

Здравствуйте, друзья мои, это Злой дальнобойщик и я сегодня здесь, чтобы представить себя в общей сложности русский язык. Я брат Seiko Shinohara Кеннет. Возможно, вы слышали много обо мне в прошлом, поэтому я сомневаюсь, что нуждается в представлении. Если вам нужно знать играх мне нравится играть, я люблю Prototype 2, Служебный долг Black Ops 2 и Ghost Recon будущее Тома Клэнси солдата. Увидимся на передовой! Или ... кафетерии ... может быть? Мне нужен тур ....
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

GMP : 9
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 9:12 am

I can't read Russian.

--

OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Big Papa

Big Papa
GMP : 12523
Heroism : 29
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.12] E
R&D [Lv.293] S++
Support [Lv.61] D
Intel [Lv.278] S++
Medical [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 9:33 am

Angry Trucker wrote:
Здравствуйте, друзья мои, это Злой дальнобойщик и я сегодня здесь, чтобы представить себя в общей сложности русский язык. Я брат Seiko Shinohara Кеннет. Возможно, вы слышали много обо мне в прошлом, поэтому я сомневаюсь, что нуждается в представлении. Если вам нужно знать играх мне нравится играть, я люблю Prototype 2, Служебный долг Black Ops 2 и Ghost Recon будущее Тома Клэнси солдата. Увидимся на передовой! Или ... кафетерии ... может быть? Мне нужен тур ....

Hello, my friends, is evil trucker and I am here today to provide a total of Russian language. I Seiko Shinohara brother Kenneth. You may have heard a lot about me in the past, so I doubt that needs no introduction. If you need to know the games I like to play, I like Prototype 2, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier Tom Clancy. See you at the forefront! Or ... cafeteria ... could it be? I need a tour ....

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37570
Heroism : 76
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 9:37 am

AngryTrucker.....why are you so angry? ._.

WELCOME ABOARD!

--
i see you spying on me, Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips

Pig
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 9:44 am

Nanook52 wrote:
Angry Trucker wrote:

Hello, my friends, is evil trucker and I am here today to provide a total of Russian language. I Seiko Shinohara brother Kenneth. You may have heard a lot about me in the past, so I doubt that needs no introduction. If you need to know the games I like to play, I like Prototype 2, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier Tom Clancy. See you at the forefront! Or ... cafeteria ... could it be? I need a tour ....

Ok....thts either a bad translation....or its not proper Russian, either way im sure most who kno Kenny knew it was him the second they saw his name lol

--

OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 9:45 am

If he used Google Translate then that was a complete fail Google.... "Hello, my friends, this is Angry Trucker and I'm here to introduce myself in total Russian. I'm Seiko Shinohara's brother, Kenneth. You may have heard a lot about me in the past so I doubt I need an introduction. If you need to know the games I like to play, I like Prototype 2, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2, and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier. See you on the frontlines! Or... the cafeteria... maybe? I need a tour..."
Back to top Go down
Welvin The Great
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37780
Heroism : 37
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 9:52 am

wut up tho. yea..some know you. some dont. some mite write stupid shit to you. either ignore then more tell them to make you a sandwich. welcome aboard yo. Breakfast is at 7:00 in shell 1 Core, B1 Hall. you take the main building elevator (chatbox) down to B1 Room, then you take one of the rebel soldiers and put them in a chokehold. and put their eyes to the scanner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Newman

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 26156
Heroism : 23
Old Location : my room
Cat
Springfield Operator Silenced
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
CPU Intel Core i3 6100 Dual Core (3.7ghz)
GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 950 ITX 2GB DDR5
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 am

this is why I don't fuck with Google Translate. you learned something today nan. don't use google translate. Switch to Time warner Digital cable >_<

Howdy AngryTrucker.

Gregg Williams wrote:
some mite write stupid shit to you. either ignore then more tell them to make you a sandwich.

I find that ironic coming out of your mouth.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips

Pig
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 10:01 am

Gregg Williams wrote:
wut up tho. yea..some know you. some dont. some mite write stupid shit to you. either ignore then more tell them to make you a sandwich. welcome aboard yo. Breakfast is at 7:00 in shell 1 Core, B1 Hall. you take the main building elevator (chatbox) down to B1 Room, then you take one of the rebel soldiers and put them in a chokehold. and put their eyes to the scanner.

WTF!? Why wasn't I informed of this? Do any of you even bother to tell the Tech Lab guys whats going on?

--

OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   Thu May 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Guten tag, willkommen in Mother Base!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.   

Back to top Go down

Don't mind me, Just a random Russian introduction passing through.
Page 1 of 1