Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Fri Aug 17, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

New member. (Yay!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New member. (Yay!)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:06 am

Hey so.. I'm a new member (go figure) and the welcome message said to post an intro here. So here it is. Mainly just joined so I could get help with the whole Hacking my PSP thing. Never hacked or modified a thing in my life (minus hacking computers on Fallout) So this was a first time thing for me. Honestly, I got the CFW PRO C thing on my PSP and I have the ATPRO plugin on there also, and it's enabled, but I can't seem to find any servers via ADHOC+ on MPO+. Nor does the plugin HUB (Heads Up Display thing) come up that I see in Outer Heaven videos. So hey, any help would be cool. Kind of been doing this for around 3 hours.. But anyways, As for the actual intro part of this post, I'm MrFOXHOUND. I've been playing Metal Gear almost since the day I was born. I remember playing MGS1 some time after it came out (when I was 4 or 5) but hell, my family has always been a gamer family so we might have had the original on NES. I do have a PS3 and several online accounts. As for now my Peace Walker account is MrFOXHOUND-MG. Feel free to add or join me online sometime. That's about it. Anything else, message me.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

GMP : 9
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:51 am

Welcome MrFOXHOUND, nice to see another lifer for the metal gear games here on the site. I'm Dr. House, you can call me this or Bob like most people do, so now that introductions ae out of the way from me to you, enjoy the randomness.

--

OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:11 am

Welcome to the forums MrFOXHOUND! ^^
Back to top Go down
Zam
Hail To The King

Combo Whore
GMP : 2057
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Welcome to the site MrFOXHOUND! Please make sure you've read the rules!

--

I FOUND YOU:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa

Big Papa
GMP : 12523
Heroism : 29
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.12] E
R&D [Lv.293] S++
Support [Lv.61] D
Intel [Lv.278] S++
Medical [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Eva..xD welcome aboard lol. make yourself at home..beware of samantha eating all of your food e_e

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:29 am

welcome to the site, and dont mind what zam says about rules.
we dont really listen to them lol
Back to top Go down
Zam
Hail To The King

Combo Whore
Buffalo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 pm

クロス Ⅹ アクマ wrote:
welcome to the site, and dont mind what zam says about rules.
we dont really listen to them lol
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Spoiler:

--

I FOUND YOU:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:23 pm

you dont have a single hack and you want to play japs on the server? =.=
Back to top Go down
Zam
Hail To The King

Combo Whore
Buffalo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 pm

big daddy wrote:
you dont have a single hack and you want to play japs on the server? =.=
Why would it matter, still playing up with or against them.

--

I FOUND YOU:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 pm

you know the so called jp pros, they actually have an auto headshot code ...i actually have video proof of it working so i really suggest playing non japanese players because their cheaters

other than that watch out for glassy...i mean how does the guy get a headshot every time?, doesnt seem realistic ive owned him myself a few tiem stho without any hacks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 am

Who cares of "who owns who" the only time I play it is for fun. Honestly though its dead, and should die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:00 am

Sanglant Ange wrote:
Who cares of "who owns who" the only time I play it is for fun. Honestly though its dead, and should die.

my point exactly.
though there are those who don't understand the concept, not naming any names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:25 am

Sanglant Ange wrote:

whats the fun of getting owned by auto headshot? if theres anything fun i think its hacking the game tbh its pretty much a hacking war with the japs now a days,

besides dont let that take the fun away ill just say they are all pro hackers and might become a source of stress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:53 pm

big daddy wrote:
whats the fun of getting owned by auto headshot? if theres anything fun i think its hacking the game tbh its pretty much a hacking war with the japs now a days,

besides dont let that take the fun away ill just say they are all pro hackers and might become a source of stress

I could care less if I'm dying or losing in a game, its all for fun and to kill time anyway. Getting upset over something so insignificant is pointless, especially when there are no stat cards involved -- even then I could care less.

Last time I played was fine, legit players and we had a fair battle. I lost one, I won one; quite fun as it reminded me of old battles -- even though I suck. There are more than Japan players that play/hack; though a large margin is Japan players as MG is quite popular over there. If you want to fill the gap of no English speaking players then maybe you should quit whining and start playing with a group. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Sanglant Ange wrote:
big daddy wrote:

I could care less if I'm dying or losing in a game, its all for fun and to kill time anyway. Getting upset over something so insignificant is pointless, especially when there are no stat cards involved -- even then I could care less.

Last time I played was fine, legit players and we had a fair battle. I lost one, I won one; quite fun as it reminded me of old battles -- even though I suck. There are more than Japan players that play/hack; though a large margin is Japan players as MG is quite popular over there. If you want to fill the gap of no English speaking players then maybe you should quit whining and start playing with a group. Razz

i think gabe needs one of these...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

Pig
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:30 pm

クロス Ⅹ アクマ wrote:
Sanglant Ange wrote:
big daddy wrote:

i think gabe needs one of these...

Spoiler:

wow....that might actually help

--

OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:50 am

damn.. even house agrees v_v...

gabe, your ass is burned worse than a fat person at the beach
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

Pig
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:08 am

クロス Ⅹ アクマ wrote:
damn.. even house agrees v_v...

gabe, your ass is burned worse than a fat person at the beach

XD, Damn....thts alot of burn

--

OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member. (Yay!)   

Back to top Go down

New member. (Yay!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 2 Core (General Discussion) :: Introductions-
Jump to: